Offering benefits such as a Cancer Support Programme can help insurers attract new business, aid retention and provide brand appeal. HSC can help position an insurer as not just being there for the bad times, when a claim is required but, help differentiate a proposition by offering a valuable well perceived customer benefit.
In today’s competitive commercial world, insurers are keen to offer additional benefits and services.
Insurance products of the future are increasingly being designed to go beyond just financial help, The Cancer Support Programme from HSC is a perfect product to add to an existing policy. It is well perceived and helps differentiate insurance products in a crowded market.
HSC’s Cancer Support Programme can provide invaluable support in moments that matter. Showing corporate care and responsibility.
HSC helps you to:
- Maintain a cost-effective, attractive health and wellbeing benefits package
- Provide strong healthcare benefits to all staff – not just the senior management team
- Support your clients to handle cancer in the workplace – effectively and with empathy
- Read the information below to find out more about Cancer Support Programmes
- Plug the gaps left by some other services
- Differentiate your insurance products with a well perceived benefit
- Manage the workplace cost impact of cancer
- Stand by your clients and their families when they need it most
cancer support services?
50% of us will be diagnosed with cancer in our lifetime, a frightening statistic, but with the right advice and support many of us will work through our treatment, recover and return to the workplace.
Provides reassurance and connects your staff to the right specialists and resources at their time of need. Receiving the right diagnosis and support can make a huge difference to how your employees…
typically £1 a month
Provide this valuable support from typically* less than £1 a month per employee.This can be a standalone product or work expertly with PMI helping the individual navigate both the NHS or through the private system…