Business losses due to cancer survivors being unable to return to paid work were £5.3 billion in 2008 (source)
52% of employees believe their work should guide them to visit healthcare professionals in a timely manner (source)
If you’re an employer looking to provide an attractive health and wellbeing benefit to all staff, you’ve come to the right place.
CANCER IN THE WORKPLACE
- The number of people living with cancer in the UK is set to double by 2030
- An increasing number of working-age people are diagnosed or looking after loved ones with cancer at home
- The workplace cost impact of cancer on individuals, teams and business performance can’t be underestimated
- Increasingly employers are making a commitment to wellbeing and standing by employees when they need it most
- More people are surviving cancer than ever before but recovery can take many months
- Many choose to work through treatment or return to work once treatment has finished
- With support, people stay productive for longer, resume normal life more quickly and feel valued by employers
HARLEY STREET CONCIERGE HELPS YOU TO:
- Maintain a cost-effective, attractive health and wellbeing benefits package
- Provide strong healthcare benefits to all staff – not just the senior management team
- Support your teams to handle cancer in the workplace – effectively and with empathy
- Stand by your employees and their families when they need it most
- Plug the gaps left by some other services
- Support employees so they remain productive at work as long as possible and the return to work is well managed
- Manage the workplace cost impact of cancer on individuals, teams and the business overall
- The UK’s only independent provider of clinical, practical and emotional support – just for cancer
- Over 100,000 UK-wide employees benefit from access to Harley Street Concierge’s support through their employers
- The cancer support service of choice for Unum, Capita Employee Benefits, Benefex and an increasing number of brokers and employers
- Rigorous clinical governance. Dr Sarah Jarvis MBE is Harley Street Concierge’s Lead Medical Adviser
- Network of cancer experts include some of the most influential and well-respected specialists in the world
- Not tied to or affiliated with any one system, hospital or cancer specialist
Your Employee Cancer Support
Providing expert advice and support at a fraction of the cost of PMI. Cancer Support works either with or without private medical insurance. It provides expert help and advice for you and your employees.
Driving engagement and trust
“A diagnosis can be traumatic for all involved so the need to support those affected by cancer was clear to us. It’s one of the reasons the cancer support service from Harley Street Concierge has been so well received by employers. It shows they care, boosts engagement and helps them support their employees and their families when they need it the most.”
Head of Propositions, Unum.
Harley Street Concierge is the UK’s only independent provider of clinical, practical and emotional support – just for cancer.
Removing uncertainty, providing reassurance and connecting employees to the right information, specialists and resources when they need it most.
Watch our video to find out more.
Please complete the form below for more information on Cancer Support Programmes