Over 700,000 people of working age are living with cancer in the UK (source)
We believe employees and their families are worth protecting from the potential future impact of cancer. So that’s what we do.
Harley Street Concierge is the UK’s only independent provider of clinical, practical and emotional support – just for cancer.
Removing uncertainty, providing reassurance and connecting employees to the right info, specialists and resources is our superpower. Want to know you’ve done the best you can to help yourself and your loved ones? Or perhaps you’re an employer looking to provide an attractive health and wellbeing benefit to all staff?
Either way, you’re in the right place. Get started by clicking one of the buttons below.
- Provide an attractive health and wellbeing benefits package to all staff
- Support your teams to handle cancer in the workplace – effectively and with empathy
- Stand by your employees and their families when they need it most
- Minimise the workplace impact of cancer on individuals, teams and business performance
- Improve the thoroughness, speed and accuracy of diagnosis
- Get access to ongoing emotional, practical and clinical support
- Have specialists in cancer fighting your corner through treatment and beyond
- Know you’ve done the best you can to help yourself and your loved ones
The cancer journey is a rollercoaster of emotion…
… especially shortly after you’ve been diagnosed with cancer. Understanding your options, knowing what questions to ask, finding the most appropriate private specialists and organising appointments can be confusing and time-confusing. Harley Street Concierge takes you through each decision, appointment and treatment option, every step of the way.